Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know things can change and someone else could emerge, but right now the media are billing Haaland and Mbappe as the new Messi and Ronaldo (once Messi retires) in terms of 2 players clear of the rest and fighting it out for the Balon D’Or over many years. Imagine it being a City player in that conversation! It’s only really hitting me now just how pivotal this signing would be. I think he’d be the biggest signing in the club’s history, and I don’t mean in terms of the fee, just generally. I am at the point now where I’d genuinely be crushed if we don’t get him, my heart is set on this transfer.
It’s not just about us getting him and improving us significantly.. it’s about stopping the rags, chelski or dippers getting him and improving them significantly

signing him could be the difference between dominating the PL and CL for the next decade or not

From norway. Pure speculation, but we are at the speculation stage and this is the thread.

Will need to press the 'english' option when prompted.
So interestingly in there, the Chelsea journalist reckons Chelsea would be unbeatable in a bidding war.

There’s a generation of Bluemooners who came before you who will hold claim to that don’t worry. My username’s been bastardized in far worse ways down the years.

Its Chris Wheeler who wrote about the release clause in the Mail exclusive he did after United’s Milan game the other week. He basically said United briefed that they weren’t in a position to pay 90 million pounds in one go.

It’s worth mentioning that the Catalan press said a few weeks back also that there’s a clause this summer.
Ahh, didn't know about the Mail & the Catalan press comments on it, good to know.

So what is dortmund's play by telling the press there is no clause for this year and that his value is set at 180 mil pounds? Surely if there is a clause then Dortmund can't do shit and if there isn't why was it leaked otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.