Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

From norway. Pure speculation, but we are at the speculation stage and this is the thread.

Will need to press the 'english' option when prompted.

It would be perilous for his career if he ends up at Chelsea or United. Both clubs track records on these signings are awful. De Bruyne/Salah at Chelsea and Pogba/Di Maria at United.

No coincidence that players always thrive once they get out.

What's the clause for this summer?
no idea (and Im not sure Im even right) but from the peopel who knowmore about this than me as I understand it, Dortmund would lose at least 30m if they tried to hang onto him for another season and if someone comes in and matches the release clause for this summer then they have no power to sop him leaving I believe

Go look at Tolmies and Billyshears posts about it...they understand more

reports in th media...people on here as well

I've honestly seen nothing in the media.

I've heard people here guess and speculate. I Have seen dortmund claim there isn't one, and throw about various figures they would accept. Which, if there was one, they would use different wording.

So as much as I would love to beleive there is one, I just can't. But will he happy if this ever gets aleven a remotely credible claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.