Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, to conclude, there is no suggestion we ever bid anything for him, let alone 130m, even a vague one never mind a credible one.

That article borrows from 3 different time periods.
You can’t possibly be this stupid. I did not link to the article to prove anything to you. I don’t have to prove anything to you. I was making a different point that you missed entirely and are now incapable of moving on. So I’m moving on

Haaland has some great qualities, and i hope that we can improve him, he wouldn't be the first wonderkid to have not progressed, as for who I want, just the best player for us, im completely open minded, my attitude in this thread isn't against haaland far from it, just the claim its haaland or we are fucked
At Molde the 'wonderkid' tag would have fitted, less so at Salzburg. At Dortmund he's now left that far behind, he's the real deal and has shown it in Germany and in the CL against top opposition.

This thread is an endless and tiresome repetition of the same points and cliches (“we will pull out of a bidding war” is my favorite lol) but I admit it’s hard to look away from. I expect it to truly catch fire only after our encounters with Dortmund

Lol stop. This fetishizing of Benfica players is a bit much.
This particular transfer is unlike any other in our record except maybe when we offered 130M for Mbappe and he decided for PSG (not a financial decision). Comparing the Haaland saga to the Koulibaly, Jorginho, Alves sagas is just silly. We’re talking about a different kind of generational talent and the approach won’t be the same

it’s a sobering thought that the Rags bought Lindelof from Benfica - and he’s got two left feet.

Re Mbappe lots was made of Paris being an easy move - culturally at such a young age but the wages he got offered by PSG blew anything Real (or City) would or could have offered out of the water - so not saying he moved for money but I wouldn’t discount completely from the decision making process.

You can’t possibly be this stupid. I did not link to the article to prove anything to you. I don’t have to prove anything to you. I was making a different point that you missed entirely and are now incapable of moving on. So I’m moving on

Clearly, I can! And rude too.

Aye, move on. And carry on thinking we had bid 130m for mbappe, which, if we were to have done, he would have had to have wanted to come here, which he reportedly did not in the slightest.

“The club is also trying to build something new there. But to draw comparison now is not so easy because he (Erling) is already playing in Dortmund.

“These are two very traditional clubs with a large fan base and a glorious history. Man United is a very proud club, just like Dortmund in Germany.”

Alfie haaland fluttering his eye lashes at united it seems

“The club is also trying to build something new there. But to draw comparison now is not so easy because he (Erling) is already playing in Dortmund.

“These are two very traditional clubs with a large fan base and a glorious history. Man United is a very proud club, just like Dortmund in Germany.”

What’s that from?

Wrongly translated from ,,,,,... united is a " very arrogant club just like the german version "

if you believe the media there be more of that to come in the next 2 months he be linked to every top club in Europe! Also why I take all the reports as click bait guess work....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.