Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, I think you're too personally invested in this thread.
I think there's a few on this thread who seem to be alot more invested,
I don't give a fuck who we buy as long as it's the right man ,be that haaland or whoever else, others on here think it's haaland or we are fucked,

I do like the look of haaland, and think he would do a good job for us :)

Can't wait for the haaland v turkey highlights video, or do we only see game's where he scores,
The one eyed love in for haaland is embarrassing,

I'm hoping he is the man who comes in and scores us the goals needed to dominate, but the anger to any post that suggests he isn't or maybe we should sign someone else is fucking cultish.
Some people on this thread need to pull in the hyperbole,maybe he goes to united, chelsea or real Madrid, what then we haven't got a chance for ten years, hopefully we will be good enough with who we bring in to do that anyway, but to suggest if we dont get him then forget about it is way over the top,

His scoring record is brilliant doesn't mean he will do it at city, or improve us, I fully trust pep and the powers that be to get the right man for the team/job,and if that's not haaland then so be it, I won't throw my toys out of the pram.

Now I'm expecting the usual backlash to my post from the usual people, however I won't change my view in that haaland is on the level with a player getting slagged off on here as a donkey( lukaku), haaland my improve, he may not, time will tell.
In an ideal world who would you have instead? I think that ultimately it’s probably a bit of both in terms of overrating Haaland and underrating other options. Haaland is only 20 and os clearly quite good at football. Allow him to develop under Pep and play with some great talent and I’m sure he’ll improve.

In an ideal world who would you have instead? I think that ultimately it’s probably a bit of both in terms of overrating Haaland and underrating other options. Haaland is only 20 and os clearly quite good at football. Allow him to develop under Pep and play with some great talent and I’m sure he’ll improve.
Haaland has some great qualities, and i hope that we can improve him, he wouldn't be the first wonderkid to have not progressed, as for who I want, just the best player for us, im completely open minded, my attitude in this thread isn't against haaland far from it, just the claim its haaland or we are fucked

Haaland has some great qualities, and i hope that we can improve him, he wouldn't be the first wonderkid to have not progressed, as for who I want, just the best player for us, im completely open minded, my attitude in this thread isn't against haaland far from it, just the claim its haaland or we are fucked
Yeah, I just think for it just shows how far we’ve progressed when there’s links for Messi to City or Haaland the newest superstar to City. Considering our history of not spending a lot on singular players and preferring to spread the costs I think people are just getting giddy over signing a “big” name

Which is only £63 million I think so yes we will break that fee but I will have a sportsman bet with you that we don’t go over £100 million this summer for a striker .
I don’t think we will, no. £100 mill is about €120 mill and I think that would do it,
Maximum we would go for me is €120 mill and maybe the Sancho sell on but not sure about that even. I really like Haaland and can see he might be first choice and think we have a good chance. We will however have a maximum and other options and I’m okay with that too.

Lol you got me wrong I don’t fucking want Nunez and I think he is shit but we are not paying what it takes for haakand or even Kane or felix so we will prob go small time which then brings in the likes of Daka inggs and Nunez .

I wish people would stop this fucking nonsense about us getting Danny fucking Ings.

He`ll be 29 in July.
He has as too many injuries.
At 29 if he was any good he`d be playing for a better team than 14th place Southampton.

Getting Ings would remind me of the Crocky Santa Cruz or Bony days.

Surely to fuck a team that has possibilities of becoming the 1st ever team to win the English quadruple should be aiming higher than Ings.

I wish people would stop this fucking nonsense about us getting Danny fucking Ings.

He`ll be 29 in July.
He has as too many injuries.
At 29 if he was any good he`d be playing for a better team than 14th place Southampton.

Getting Ings would remind me of the Crocky Santa Cruz or Bony days.

Surely to fuck a team that has possibilities of becoming the 1st ever team to win the English quadruple should be aiming higher than Ings.
We aren't the first, 4 teams can win the quadruple at the start of every season:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.