Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what I like the lukaku though . He looks like a machine atm . More chance of getting a deal done with inter for him I think .

Yes the Italians are famously easy to deal with.

Inter have no need to sell. He has no need to move. I'd personally rather one of your unknown 40m ones, than almost haaland money for lukaku.

I'm surprised, you of all people, would read that and come to the conclusion we bid 130m for him. A total nothing story with an irrelevant headline.
No my friend, you need some interpretation. I assume you missed the quote at the end. I linked to it for the curiousity of it all. The “young star wants Madrid” false narrative that repeats itself every other cycle and people still fall for it. I couldn’t find the story of a “bid”, but this was a player with a very known price tag that we and others pursued before he went on that fake “loan” to PSG. He had that price tag after Monaco eliminated us from UCL.

I'm surprised, you of all people, would read that and come to the conclusion we bid 130m for him. A total nothing story with an irrelevant headline.

mbappe himself has already said he didn’t turn down pep but turned down Manchester City? Also I’m sure @tolmie's hairdoo has confirmed that we bid £120m but nothing ever progressed due to the above reason unfortunately.

We have Pep city best signing ever! Even if we buy no one this summer Pep would have us competing for all trophies..

I don’t think we will, no. £100 mill is about €120 mill and I think that would do it,
Maximum we would go for me is €120 mill and maybe the Sancho sell on but not sure about that even. I really like Haaland and can see he might be first choice and think we have a good chance. We will however have a maximum and other options and I’m okay with that too.

And that Should be enough, and hopefully will. If it is us he wants to move to.

No my friend, you need some interpretation. I assume you missed the quote at the end. I linked to it for the curiousity of it all. The “young star wants Madrid” false narrative that repeats itself every other cycle and people still fall for it. I couldn’t find the story of a “bid”, but this was a player with a very known price tag that we and others pursued before he went on that fake “loan” to PSG. He had that price tag after Monaco eliminated us from UCL.

So, to conclude, there is no suggestion we ever bid anything for him, let alone 130m, even a vague one never mind a credible one.

That article borrows from 3 different time periods.

edit. for clarity i'm not trying tonargue we wouldn't but 130m for haaland.

Just that we didn't bid 130m for mbappe.

This is the recipe for disaster that got Liverpool where they are now. Pep and City know better

we know we going are going to be buying players! My point is Pep would have us competing for titles with the team we have now! Liverpool is a piss poor example

Just think we will pull out of any bidding wars for haaland and don’t forget even though we are the richest club in the world we don’t just spend Monopoly money on players . I wish we would just pay it for haaland but don’t think we will and only way we do is if he wants to come to city. Which I also don’t believe he does .
What's your reasoning for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.