Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in the Grealish thread. Anyone that doesn’t rate Grealish mustn’t rate KDB either as Grealish has been operating at the same level of creativity as him.

Shot creating actions per 90 mins
Grealish: 6.1
KDB: 5.99

Goal creating actions per 90 mins
Grealish 0.91
KDB 0.95

Key Passes per 90 mins
Grealish 3.45
KDB 3.42

Pass completion
Grealish 78.1%
KDB 76.3%

Assists per 90 mins
Grealish 0.44
KDB 0.62

Goals per 90 mins
Grealish 0.3
KDB 0.27

Goals per 90 mins excluding penalties
Grealish 0.3
KDB 0.19

Grealish has done that at Villa, imagine him with us!
i quite like Gealish but don't EVER compare him with Kevin again .

Doubt it, bud. We have no say in Sergio's next choice, him being out of contract.

Sergio can and does deserve better than Dortmund and German football.

He deserves a proper lifestyle choice.
everything is pointing at Barca to me...or maybe a return to Athletico?

Surely wherever he chooses, it will have more sun and more than just one decent restaurant?

If it were me, I'd be fucking off to Inter Miami, Tony Montana style.

Breaking my balls for nobody!
Interesting that both Pep and now Rodri are coming out and saying tht they believe that Sergio can still play at the highest level - from Pep that must be firmly tongue in cheek however as he is not playing him at the moment and he and the club have told Kun that he no longer would be a first team regular.....I guess however it all points to Haaland....my only hesitation with him is his agent who after a year or two will start murking the waters with potnetial transfers in order to get his client a new deal.....would Haaland ever stay at City like Kun did for 10 years.....? not with Raiola as his agent he wont....

Interesting that both Pep and now Rodri are coming out and saying tht they believe that Sergio can still play at the highest level - from Pep that must be firmly tongue in cheek however as he is not playing him at the moment and he and the club have told Kun that he no longer would be a first team regular.....I guess however it all points to Haaland....my only hesitation with him is his agent who after a year or two will start murking the waters with potnetial transfers in order to get his client a new deal.....would Haaland ever stay at City like Kun did for 10 years.....? not with Raiola as his agent he wont....
Except Raiola doesn't actually do that, not to mention Halaand's dad is his main agent.

why is it ? one best strikers in the world and you think madrid barca PSG would not offer the same
city have to match any sort of offer or we simply miss out on haaland even if he is a city fan its down to wages
it’s phooey and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.