Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it ? one best strikers in the world and you think madrid barca PSG would not offer the same
city have to match any sort of offer or we simply miss out on haaland even if he is a city fan its down to wages
I think if we miss out on Haaland it will only be because Dortmund are stubborn and don't sell due to childish reasons.
If we get on a negotiation table with Watzke, I think Txiki will come out with a handshake.

Surely wherever he chooses, it will have more sun and more than just one decent restaurant?

If it were me, I'd be fucking off to Inter Miami, Tony Montana style.

Breaking my balls for nobody!
Beckham at the Sergio unveiling, trying to imitate Tony Montana in his peevish little voice:
"Say hello to my little friend!"
And everyone laughs....

I posted this in the Grealish thread. Anyone that doesn’t rate Grealish mustn’t rate KDB either as Grealish has been operating at the same level of creativity as him.

Shot creating actions per 90 mins
Grealish: 6.1
KDB: 5.99

Goal creating actions per 90 mins
Grealish 0.91
KDB 0.95

Key Passes per 90 mins
Grealish 3.45
KDB 3.42

Pass completion
Grealish 78.1%
KDB 76.3%

Assists per 90 mins
Grealish 0.44
KDB 0.62

Goals per 90 mins
Grealish 0.3
KDB 0.27

Goals per 90 mins excluding penalties
Grealish 0.3
KDB 0.19

Grealish has done that at Villa, imagine him with us!
I do rate Grealish, I just don’t like him.
He’d have knock that diving bollocks on the head for a start.....new socks, shin pads.....oh and a haircut : )

I posted this in the Grealish thread. Anyone that doesn’t rate Grealish mustn’t rate KDB either as Grealish has been operating at the same level of creativity as him.

Shot creating actions per 90 mins
Grealish: 6.1
KDB: 5.99

Goal creating actions per 90 mins
Grealish 0.91
KDB 0.95

Key Passes per 90 mins
Grealish 3.45
KDB 3.42

Pass completion
Grealish 78.1%
KDB 76.3%

Assists per 90 mins
Grealish 0.44
KDB 0.62

Goals per 90 mins
Grealish 0.3
KDB 0.27

Goals per 90 mins excluding penalties
Grealish 0.3
KDB 0.19

Grealish has done that at Villa, imagine him with us!
You don't have to convince me, but the question is will it happen

so what do you think his wage will be ??
If you were well informed about the operational side of the club you'd know the wage structure was pretty tight. Excessive salary demands are knocked on the head, or become a dealbreaker, early on in any transfer process. As TH said, he'll likely be coming in at around 350k - still chunky but nowhere near £600k plus.

If you were well informed about the operational side of the club you'd know the wage structure was pretty tight. Excessive salary demands are knocked on the head, or become a dealbreaker, early on in any transfer process. As TH said, he'll likely be coming in at around 350k - still chunky but nowhere near £600k plus.

"Chunky'', indeed, and immediately offset by the wages we save on Sergio and Fern.

It's a neutral cost transfer.

Well, if you discount about £20m in other fees ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.