Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound very confident it's going to happen. :)

Those are 2 massive deals and i feel like it's still very unlikely. When was the last time we signed 2 players of this magnitude in the same window?

I think the current financial climate and the dire situations faced by Madrid and Barca give us a unique opportunity this window coupled with Pep's extended contract. Also the striker requirement is such an attractive vacancy to have advertised for an elite player.. I imagine even Mbappe might be regretting previous comments..

I think the current financial climate and the dire situations faced by Madrid and Barca give us a unique opportunity this window coupled with Pep's extended contract. Also the striker requirement is such an attractive vacancy to have advertised for an elite player.. I imagine even Mbappe might be regretting previous comments..

Pretty much this. Add to that the fact he has grown up with Some level of affinity for the club, that our dominant years came when he was a kid loving football, and that his dad still seems to have a friendly relationship and connection, it does start to feel like the stars are somewhat aligned.

Obviously, plenty still to overcome, agent and dortmund demands, interest from madrid or other clubs who are a draw as well, etc.

Bur on balance, it does feel that the bulk of it really is in our favour. Even to cautious old me.

It looks like an agent speaking to a club in order to see what is on offer. It strengthens his and his clients hand the more interest there is.
Yeah for sure but this is the first we’ve seen of them actually going to see someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.