Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get that anyway
I would simply say this is what I am worth look at my age and record I want you however I need X to make it happen
I have interest from all over the world
But give me X and I sign now if not I’m off to speak elsewhere
your choice pen or passport
Or instead of "I have interest from all over the world" you can go "Barca have offered us £[x] and y - What are you offering?"

Come on guys, stop panicking. Barca are in deepest financial hole possible and just were (once again) humiliated in the CL, no sane player of Haaland's stature is going to sign for them. Read Tebas' recent interview, even he thinks such deals for Lol Liga clubs are impossible now
I agree that all makes sense but this is worrying news
I wouldn’t even waste my time speaking to them

I understand that they are going to hear out proposals from all clubs, but I doubt Alf and Raiola have met all of them in person so there is obviously interest there from both sides. Laporta wouldn't surely come to the table if they cant finance it as that will get leaked and its embarassing on his side.

I understand that they are going to hear out proposals from all clubs, but I doubt Alf and Raiola have met all of them in person so there is obviously interest there from both sides. Laporta wouldn't surely come to the table if they cant finance it as that will get leaked and its embarassing on his side.
Course they have, it's their fucking job. But only Barcelona are making a show out of it

I predicted this, Laporta is a brilliant politician. #

This news brings the Barca fans more on side, so they dont turn when Messi leaves and excuses are made when Haaland dosent sign for example "we tried to get Haaland but he went for money to another team"

The fact that there is a meeting at all is surprising and concerning.

Indeed.

It is midway through a season. Dortmund have a top4 fight and CL games as earlynas next week.

No way his dad and agent would be going there This publicly, at This time if it wasn't in some way of genuine interest.

No way he would put his son in an awkward position with Dortmund and the press there at such a crucial point, just to go see whay Barca are up to, or to attempt tonstrengthen their negotiating hand. There is Something in this. Whether it is enough, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.