Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be happy with Barcelona telling the world about a private meeting, this could work in our favour
Barcelona might have shot themselves in the foot
The fact they have flown into Barcelona rather than conduct a private meeting either elsewhere or online suggests to me they where more than happy to be seen

Very cute move whether it’s Barca or Mino/Alfie.

But I am still on the tip that they can’t afford him or his contract. This is about perception. For everyone involved.
Laporta must have something lined up financially to save Barcelona, why would he have run for the presidential position knowing that Barcelona are skint

How come City haven’t already invited them for talks? Need to get things done quickly before anyone else has the chance.

Whatever their financial position Barca always manage to find the money somehow. We should have had some kind of agreement boxed off before other clubs got their dirty hands on him.

I didn't knock your post. Certainly didn't intend or try to. Just made a point thats all.

the wages of haaland made this morning headlines he wants £600K a week ?
its what i was told yesterday and if barca or madrid or PSSG are will to offer him that then city have to pay it or we don't get him

How come City haven’t already invited them for talks? Need to get things done quickly before anyone else has the chance.

Whatever their financial position Barca always manage to find the money somehow. We should have had some kind of agreement boxed off before other clubs got their dirty hands on him.
Could it be that a meeting takes place when we play them next week?

Alfie was at the Etihad a month or two ago wasn’t he? We just do our business quietly and without videos of them leaving the airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.