Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfie being used by Barcelona"s media team,
For him to be there it has to be more to it than just pro Barca propaganda. The timing is intriguing with Messi set to meet with Laporta over the new few weeks would Imagine this is to convince messi of their project.

i‘m in the minority on here in that I’d actually prefer Kane

With the amount of debt that Barcelona has, If they are able to complete this transfer there is something seriously wrong with Football. They already did a quite obvious Pjanic Arthur swap with Juventus which was as good as book balancing. Clearly another iffy deal would be in place for this to happen. IF this happens!
If this is just a face saving exercise to tell their fans, atleast we tried, then they are more pathetic than we thought!

The presence of Alfie do make me a little worried. But he is a business man at the end of the day so fair play.

For him to be there it has to be more to it than just pro Barca propaganda. The timing is intriguing with Messi set to meet with Laporta over the new few weeks would Imagine this is to convince messi of their project
Would you be happy with Barcelona telling the world about a private meeting, this could work in our favour
Barcelona might have shot themselves in the foot

Must be genuine interest or why would they fly out
My thoughts too. Barca might want a pantomime but it’s hard to see why Haaland’s team would go through the motions.

One thing’s for sure...Barca will be offering a far bigger wedge than we would. The mammoth debt won’t stop them doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.