Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dance has begun.
he’s moving somewhere this summer, just remains to be seen who.
I reckon it’ll be us

how true?

I guess this is what they will say till someone pays the bill.
Its just April, the season is still on. CL Bundesliga PL LaLiga all the leagues are in a interesting battle for the title and CL places. Dortmund are going to flat out refuse anything till the Euro's I guess or Maybe even after that!
For what it's worth,only Mendes deal looks like a straightforward deal that can happen in the first few weeks of the transfer window.
Rest of them including Messi, thats gonna take some time. Even Grealish won't be easy.

that's him defo sold then
because of the clause next summer ? its a £65 million buy out clause so end of story if they wait until next summer
i think city have already said we will pay the clause and £30million in addons plus wave the sancho sell on we him on him so city deal is the biggest at the moment and it could be close to £125million in the end

so dortmond would be daft not to sell him this summer

Doesn't change anything for me. No doubt in my mind we will be at the table with one of the most competitive offers. Then it's down to the lad and his father. The club will do right here and I won't get worked up in god damn April when this thing will probably go on for at least several more months.

Plus, for once, we may have the bloody weather on our side.

If this was a spanish or south american player, sunny Barcelona over rainy Manchester, ok.

Surely though a pasty kid from Norway, born in the UK, and playing in inland northern Germany wouldnprefer more familiar weather to getting burnt in the spanish sun!

Clutching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.