Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't change anything for me. No doubt in my mind we will be at the table with one of the most competitive offers. Then it's down to the lad and his father. The club will do right here and I won't get worked up in god damn April when this thing will probably go on for at least several more months.

Barcelona are skint let’s be honest. City won’t fuck about Haaland will be here this summer

I honestly believe we won't get involved in the circus and it's going to play out that Johnny smarts will rock up on every clubs doorstep who falls for the pantomine from riaola...my gut feeling tells me that halaand ain't the one were after but hope I'm wrong

Don't listen to a word this guy had to say, he's a fucking poor aggregator at best.

Laporte spent two hours with Haaland camp, yet hasn't even spoken to Messi yet?

Sounds Kosher.

Barca are not at the races for anyone unless they are free.

As for Dortmund and this supposed £160m plus claim.

Sure, right. City would rather get by with Messi this summer and wait 12 months and give Haaland £40m in cash than play that dance with Dortmund.

We have become experts at playing with no forward anyway so it won’t make any difference if he signs.
Only because our existing goal scoring forwards often misfire.
Like always Pep found a way but a free scoring forward would have battered our goals for total cf chances generated.
I think Aguero leaving is a message to our other forwards as well as Haaland.

listened to a bit of talksport and trevor sinclair the other day talking about Raiola and haaland and i know its talksport but the guy was saying haaland should make the move he wants and not the agent and should get rid of him. i think trevor said he's (haaland) only got 2 years left on the deal with Raiola and its well into the one of them years so it possible a move of agent could happen

Raiola is a big problem and city will have to dance with the devil if haaland is coming ? pep is also not a fan of Raiola
but on the show the ex palace owner was talking sense saying agents should not be allowed to stop a player moving to a club if the players wants the move but the agent is a against it just get rid of the agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.