Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said the other day, he hasn’t quite worked out yet how to get along with people on bluemoon, lol.
It’s ok. I don’t take offence. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I goofed by posting something 4 years old. I got my pants pulled down For that and quite rightly too.
More due diligence required before I post stuff.

What is condescending is this colonialist view that “we will go to South America get a cheap option” as if here is a place no one follows or knows? Gabriel Jesus was the star of best team in Brazil at the time. Almada is a nothing player in a nothing club in Argentina. Believe me, if he had such great potential, at least one club in Brazil would be talking about signing him, as our window is opened.

It’s just funny how some fans talk as if we sign unknown players for our first team. When did that ever happened? I can’t help if people hadn’t heard of Ruben Dias before we were linked with him — a starting player in the Portuguese national team and a starting player in a top 3 Portuguese club, hardly unknown
almada is a future star on fifa 20 , this is where alot of people scout players for some reason, that and football manager, then claim to be worldwide scouts.

almada is a future star on fifa 20 , this is where alot of people scout players for some reason, that and football manager, then claim to be worldwide scouts.
I recommend they watch him instead of follow Fifa, or maybe investigate how he ended up there

I recommend they watch him instead of follow Fifa, or maybe investigate how he ended up there
I bow to your better knowledge of South American football. I was generalising really. My point should have been made clearer. The gist of it being there are probably players in South America who could become world stars. But you put me in my place on that and I respect what you say.
No harm done.

What is condescending is this colonialist view that “we will go to South America get a cheap option” as if here is a place no one follows or knows? Gabriel Jesus was the star of best team in Brazil at the time. Almada is a nothing player in a nothing club in Argentina. Believe me, if he had such great potential, at least one club in Brazil would be talking about signing him, as our window is opened.

It’s just funny how some fans talk as if we sign unknown players for our first team. When did that ever happened? I can’t help if people hadn’t heard of Ruben Dias before we were linked with him — a starting player in the Portuguese national team and a starting player in a top 3 Portuguese club, hardly unknown

Colonialist? That's a reach and a half.

I agree with your general point, I really can't see the club getting drawn in here. However, there's no way on earth we will replace Aguero with someone like Daka or Ings. Sergio was worth keeping on if that's the quality of striker we're going to bring in.
Many players have been discussed, who knows what will happen..Dias was maybe third choice, and look how that turned out..would love Haaland,but please lets not become Rags and expect,just trust the manager and board to deliver.If not Haaland,there will be another player who fits in, would be surprised if it is Ings, but if it is, will support him totally. And will wait for Kaz to be arrested for dropping one on Peps desk.

I bow to your better knowledge of South American football. I was generalising really. My point should have been made clearer. The gist of it being there are probably players in South America who could become world stars. But you put me in my place on that and I respect what you say.
No harm done.
I should also have added that Almada isn’t a striker

Too much love the the ugly bugger on here.

Fancy picking the biggest twat of an agent as your advisor.
He doesn’t fit our M.O. in any shape or form.

Very good player , will he live up to his ego , not sure.

It’s a no from me ........

game face on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.