Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they can call me as someone living in South America following football from the countries here and I’ll tell them there’s no one with potential atm

Btw some of the names in that picture are a joke, I assume?
Is there no prospects in South America at the moment?

Barcelona have asked for credit policies adding up to 120 million can rise to 250 mil these policies are being given to them by several banks including Caixa Bank, Santander, Bankia, BBVA and Sabadell. but now the state will take over 80 percent of the risks
Do you honestly think the government are going to bail them out? The Spanish government are on their knees due to Covid.

If it’s a pr stunt, why would the haaland camp get involved, if he only wants city, why get involved, why go to Barca then Real Madrid, no way on this earth they pitch up at ringway for another stunt. They clearly haven’t decided yet and if the past is to go on when city want some a1 class player we end up with second choice every time.

I'm already bored of this media circus around him. Whether he comes to us or goes elsewhere I just pray its done early.

Haaland has a release fee next year at arguably half his value, with the current economic climate, dortmund cannot play hardball and risk losing a substantial amount. They might want to play it cool and suggest they want to keep him but all they can really do is encourage a bidding war and hope haalands preferred choice is willing to match the top offer.

Barca have no money, Madrid aren't flush and need a big overhaul of their aging side although that hasn't stopped them spending big and ignoring other priorities before, bayern could be an option but I'm sure they'd rather sell abroad then of the English clubs, Liverpool have a lot of things to address and stingy owners that want to line their pockets first, Chelsea will probably go balls deep for him and united too but we will be champions, we will have the funds, we've got Pep and we've got his dad's past connection. Everything points to us.

Do you have to be so fucking condescending?
What is condescending is this colonialist view that “we will go to South America get a cheap option” as if here is a place no one follows or knows? Gabriel Jesus was the star of best team in Brazil at the time. Almada is a nothing player in a nothing club in Argentina. Believe me, if he had such great potential, at least one club in Brazil would be talking about signing him, as our window is opened.

It’s just funny how some fans talk as if we sign unknown players for our first team. When did that ever happened? I can’t help if people hadn’t heard of Ruben Dias before we were linked with him — a starting player in the Portuguese national team and a starting player in a top 3 Portuguese club, hardly unknown

All the buzz about haaland but :

Do City really want him? Dzeko, was shipped, he is no Haaland, but with some similaires in play style. If you don't feed him don't excpect something,

Something i can't figure out, do Haaland play in small spaces? Or his qualities are more shown in open spaces?

Do city really break the bank when a player is paraded or pimped out by his agent? Sanchez, Hazard, etc

Do you believe City will spend 150M€, if those figures advanced by the medias are accurate, on one player?

The same apply to Messi situation,

I will not say what Messi can Add, his age, fitness to press and track, but do you believe City will pay the same salary he get from Barca?

Do Messi really want to fuck out from Barca or just toying with them and the press ?

Unless he decides to come free with a reduced salary i don't buy the journos madd up stories

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.