Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who do business for a living absolutely love to close tough deals. Those looking for easy deals should look for a different job

I agree with your general point, I really can't see the club getting drawn in here. However, there's no way on earth we will replace Aguero with someone like Daka or Ings. Sergio was worth keeping on if that's the quality of striker we're going to bring in.
That’s a good reply mate. I can’t argue with you about replacing Aguerro. However I feel you get my general point.

1617302181315.png
This is where the club scouting network in South America may discover the new Aguerro at a sensible price.

Haaland's camp will get all the attention available, they might as well visit 8-10 clubs to find out what they want to bid in transfer fee / salary package/agent fees.
Also all this theatre will just increase the transfer fee/salary so it helps Dortmund and Haaland's camp too to generate a bidding war.

No way Haaland wants to stick around one more season there if Dortmund does not even qualify for top4 in Bundesliga which is currently like a coinflip.

its was the same with city and sane no option really ? if the player wants a move and its his dream to play for city then why would you make him stay and be unhappy

It was clearly a joke. on the grounds that the next 4 games include 2 against us. Context mate.

View attachment 13513
This is where the club scouting network in South America may discover the new Aguerro at a sensible price.

Or they can call me as someone living in South America following football from the countries here and I’ll tell them there’s no one with potential atm

Btw some of the names in that picture are a joke, I assume?

Reactions: nmc
I just realised my last post had a picture of potential players. Unfortunately the site is 4 years old, but despite that I’m sure there are some gems waiting to be snapped up,
I like the look of Thiago Almada For one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.