Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's has always been very "simple", even now.

Any club that meets Dortmund's €150m euros asking price can have him today.

In addition to wages of £500k a week, £40m to Mino and the Haaland family, the buy out clause, it would move very quickly.

Sadly, it's a £200m deal before a ball is kicked.

Would I do it?

Not my money, would break the bank and even go another year without a left back!!

What do you make of Elton welsby tweets? I find it really strange he would tweet about City when he seems like he has a dislike for us

That's an issue. They also want to dictate the buyout amount.

There years in, Mino is already ringing clubs and preparing the ground.

Personally, I would think outside the box.

Make him the first billion pound footballer.

Put what Dortmund want and then hand him a ten year deal.

Something like the Chiefs did with Mahomes.

Make him the face of your franchise/club.

Guarantee his wages over the ten years and add a break clause after six years with an agreed buy out that essentially gets us his wages back.

£500k a week is £24m a year.

£240m contract over ten years - year six - his money goes up to £650k a week or an agreed buy out of £200m.

We will have got most of our return on the pitch and in wages paid out.

Promise him after ten years he can fuck off or from age of 31 he gets two year renewals and can go to New York for another few years.

By the age of 36, he is a billionaire.
Like your style and great idea, but even for a club and owner of wealth , that is one hell of a risk.

But I do think he is a generational talent, and IF, we do want him, we are going to have to produce a very special and creative deal to get it over the line.

Maybe Khaldoon is not wrong after all.

My argument about no going for Messi was not about his obvious ability but his time as a global football icon was fading, Haaland is a young guy who could well be the new megastar.

Like your style and great idea, but even for a club and owner of wealth , that is one hell of a risk.

But I do think he is a generational talent, and IF, we do want him, we are going to have to produce a very special and creative deal to get it over the line.

My argument about no going for Messi was not about his obvious ability but his time as a global football icon was fading, Haaland is a young guy who could well be the new megastar.
Three days to prove he’s creative after all

Has Elsby deleted his meltdown?

Hes taking a break from Twitter since he was Getting it for saying about city/ffp and Everton not being able to compete, one of our fans called him a moron, he replied by calling the fan a dickhead then said he was taking a break from twitter

Unless we think outside of the norm, we will not be at the races for him.

Make him think twice.

Blow every fucker out of the water and deal with it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.