Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your opinion and I respect that. But it's too early to say that's the case. Give him games and I think we'll see him still able to make a decent contribution.
He’s been training for months and had run outs and started games . It’s not like he’s been in training a week . He was only meant to be out for 2 months when he got injured during project re start. This has killed off any remaining pace he had. Been times when he’s played his clever mind has got him in position for a pass but he was unable to get there cos his legs have gone . Shame

Last edited:
Have Alfie and Mino never heard off Zoom or Team?

Transfer Circus bullsh*t!

Kun can’t play the system Pep demands anymore... he’s still one of the most clinical in world football, even with one leg, however, our whole system is built on conditioning and intensity of the press, it falls short without those variables...
If that's the case then as I said we need to get a No.9 in. Can't rely on midfielders alone forever. And sad to say No.9s are going to cost money. City will surely have been aware of that and planned accordingly. If not then they've been short sighted. A bit like Vinny all over again. Whether we like it or not a premium will be expected by the club who's selling whoever we do go after. That said Delap is fulltime with the 1st team next year and that boy knows where the goal is. The answer may already be on our doorstop? ;o)

If that's the case then as I said we need to get a No.9 in. Can't rely on midfielders alone forever. And sad to say No.9s are going to cost money. City will surely have been aware of that and planned accordingly. If not then they've been short sighted. A bit like Vinny all over again. Whether we like it or not a premium will be expected by the club who's selling whoever we do go after. That said Delap is fulltime with the 1st team next year and that boy knows where the goal is. The answer may already be on our doorstop? ;o)
Premiums are all well and good in a stable marketplace, which it clearly isn’t... we are literally pigs in shit as regardless of the external economic factors, we can pay up front and most importantly flex our muscles, in relative terms..

Reactions: nmc
That's your opinion and I respect that. But it's too early to say that's the case. Give him games and I think we'll see him still able to make a decent contribution.
Do you honestly believe Pep would have let him go if he believed he could have made a meaningful contribution to our team next season?

Think we will sign a striker but it won’t the names that we think it will . Haaland kane and Felix are too expensive so they are out of the equation. Lukaku doesn’t want to come to England and Martinez isn’t keen either so that now leaves us the likes of daka thuram ings and Nunez . This will piss a lot of people on here off but this is how it will play out I’m afraid . I know we have done well this season without a striker but next season will be a lot harder . Maybe I’m wrong but what’s the point in being a rich and powerful club if we are not gonna mix it with the world elite as you can guarantee Utd will not baulk at going over £100 million .
Utd wouldn't pay it for Sancho last summer.

Do you honestly believe Pep would have let him go if he believed he could have made a meaningful contribution to our team next season?
I thought we'd let him go because we expected to wheel in the next No.9. Now we hear it's "impossible" according to Pep. I know there's all sorts of smoke and mirrors going on but I do hope it's not history repeating itself like Vinny as I said.

I thought we'd let him go because we expected to wheel in the next No.9. Now we hear it's "impossible" according to Pep. I know there's all sorts of smoke and mirrors going on but I do hope it's not history repeating itself like Vinny as I said.
You hear "it's impossible"
I hear "it's impossible at that price"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.