Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sighn Danny Ings and give Delap a chance. Much more likely than Haaland.

I think we will sign Gealish and Ings and that will be it.

no disrespect to Tolm who is a funny and good poster but we have had all these it’s quiet threads and crazy videos for years and it mostly has been.

Kun is gone at the highest level fella, legs have gone.

Not sure I agree with this, in a team that needs a goal mouth poacher he will still bag more goals than anyone else out there - he just doesn’t work with the way we play currently quite as well, we need more movement and pressing at the front than he can supply after his injuries.

Sighn Danny Ings and give Delap a chance. Much more likely than Haaland.

I think we will sign Gealish and Ings and that will be it.

no disrespect to Tolm who is a funny and good poster but we have had all these it’s quiet threads and crazy videos for years and it mostly has been.
If we sign Grealish and ings it will replicate a period after 2014, where we failed to strengthen accordingly... not a prayer thank god!

Not sure I agree with this, in a team that needs a goal mouth poacher he will still bag more goals than anyone else out there - he just doesn’t work with the way we play currently quite as well, we need more movement and pressing at the front than he can supply after his injuries.

Pep doesn't agree with your thinking .

Dortmund lower the price? Great if it happens but then it truly does become an auction with more clubs interested and the price will then probably get driven back up again anyway as does his own personal terms.
Possibly, but my point was more your reading of 'impossible' as not happening at all as opposed to not at the price quoted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.