Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he outmuscled Dias was disrespectful.

Thought his link up play was good and showed some skill for the assist.

Hope he comes here, I think there's more to come from him and he'd make us even better. He's the missing link in this side for me.

Speaking of the missing link he is one ugly fucker though. If I hadn't witnessed his skill on the pitch I'd assume he was kicked in the face by a horse as a child and spent most of his days sitting around eating paste out of a jar.

Why do people comment on how he looks? He just looks like a normal guy to me.

Completely agree he’d be superb for us though, Pep would make him the best forward in the world.

Lovely assist.

Looks absolutely terrifying in full motion. We need to be careful with late releases in possession near the back in the next leg.

Ironically, he failed to score his one chance.

Why do people comment on how he looks? He just looks like a normal guy to me.

Completely agree he’d be superb for us though, Pep would make him the best forward in the world.
Well mostly in jest but also because he's got more talent in his pinky than I do in my entire body, not to mention at 21 fame and riches that I can never imagine but at least I'm marginally better looking. So ha! Take that Erling

The way he outmuscled Dias was disrespectful.

Thought his link up play was good and showed some skill for the assist.

Hope he comes here, I think there's more to come from him and he'd make us even better. He's the missing link in this side for me.

Speaking of the missing link he is one ugly fucker though. If I hadn't witnessed his skill on the pitch I'd assume he was kicked in the face by a horse as a child and spent most of his days sitting around eating paste out of a jar.
Think it's more likely that he would kick a horse in the face.Big lump.

Fairly quiet tonight, which is how I have seen him before. However, this is the first full 90 minutes I have watched him play and I have changed my mind. Get him in, he will be immense for us. His movement is awesome. Packed defences will not stop him scoring, he will complete the jigsaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.