Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody who has a better understanding of the financial state of both Madrid and Barca when neither club have a pot to piss in?. Madrid are rebuilding their stadium and Barcelona have just announced an expansion of theirs. Where the hell is all this money coming from when they were supposedly skint it just doesn’t add up.
Real net spend in last 10 years is below 200 mil €.
That's 20 mil per year...
Our in that time will be in region of 1 billion? (I didn't check it)

Can somebody who has a better understanding of the financial state of both Madrid and Barca when neither club have a pot to piss in?. Madrid are rebuilding their stadium and Barcelona have just announced an expansion of theirs. Where the hell is all this money coming from when they were supposedly skint it just doesn’t add up.
Real offered 200 mil for Mbappe this summer , they did that despite the fact that they could get him for free next summer. They obviously somehow got the money for such deals.

Would it not in theory be better for us if that didn't happen?

There was a lot of talk, when we were linked with messi, that sponsors including puma would line up additional bonuses for us to see him linked with their brand.

If similar logic applies to Haaland, surely if he is with puma already makes little difference to them if he plays for us. If he is with nike, then theyd rather see him in their branded shirt at club level.
Not necessarily . I assume Puma would like it if he was only associated with them.

Our trafford neighbours have “agreed a deal in principal” for him next season according to tomorrows daily mirror/ daily m***** rag of a paper

With the Newcastle takeover I wonder if the money men will view that it’s likely that there’ll be hyper wage inflation over next few years so even if we over pay in salary it’ll seem reasonable in 2/3 years?
if Puma are willing to foot some of this, if we pay a large signing on fee and build in performance related bonuses his Guaranteed weekly may not be sizeably different to KDB and all parties are happy.
I still view it as unlikely that he’ll land here (as we don’t overpay) but I hope we’ll at least be at the table and ensure whoever lands him pays over the odds And if we get him brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.