Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was only ever luke warm on this deal but last night convinced me.
Not sure what other people were watching but his link up play, lay offs and running through on goal were all very impressive. No one else has shown Dias his arse this season. Get him in.
I thought he looked an absolute beast of a player. If we can afford him we should be in for him.

Would love to be a mate of Fodens right now as he will 100% have had a conversation with Haaland about where he wants to play in the not to distant.
Thirty five years difference in mine and Phil’s age so it would be highly unlikely .

Made Dias look like an Eric Garcia. Guy is just mammoth.

A real old school, bullying striker - the type they don't make many of these days. On the end of Phil and Kev I can't imagine the heights he'd reach.

We were laughing at that shot from behind, where he bullied Dias off the ball. The sheer size of him, and Dias doesn't look small! Even how wide he is, he was like 2 Dias's wide.

The comms had it right at the start when they said we should be signing him because he is a once in a generation player, and they are right. We should move heaven and earth to get him in. It won't even be fair the amount of goals he would score here.

An utter beast of a player. Very impressive. I cannot imagine what he would do playing for us. All those balls played across the box with nobody challenging for them......
What surprised me was his link play. He really looks exceptional.
I wonder what Phil was saying to him.

I could see what the Dortmund fans are saying. Despite his numbers, it still looks like he has another level to get to.
Lad has a great link-up ability in him, the ones that said he's not a Pep player clearly never watched him before. He's actually alot like Lewandowski.

Really really fantastic player. Would fear any team that manages to get him. Hopefully it's us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.