Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be 100 per cent sure Bayern will be working on something - they tried that with Sane when we signed him. Don’t rule out Haarland signing a 4 year deal with the likes of us and Bayern then encouraging him to run it down so they can get him on a free when he’s in his prime. I wouldn’t trust those crooks in Bavaria as far as I could throw them... have you seen how fat Hoerness is these days. They honestly think they have the god given right to cherry pick anyone from the Bundesliga - and let’s face it that’s exactly what they have done for 50 years.
Think he will feel done in Bundesliga once he feels done at Dortmund. He will want either England or Spain I think. He also looks up to Zlatan and Ronaldo and especially the way they have conquered different countries

Completely agree. I don't give a toss where the lad plays his future football. What is hard to grasp, and as you allude to already, is how anyone can view the German League as anything more than a gimmick on which Bayern Munich can gain entry to the Champions League. It's beyond farcical when historically the 2nd best team, and only possible long term challengers to Munich, continue to sell anything of value they have to Munich. I just don't get how this nation of sporting fairness and fan owned clubs are so content to see such a closed shop with no conceivable way of it ever changing. It's no wonder the European giants such as Munich, PSG, Juventus and to a lesser extent Madrid and Barca can concentrate on the Champions League, when their own domestic leagues are little more than choreographed processions.
That why a European Super league would benefit City , we would be playing the big boys week in week out , not Burnley or Fulham we’ve out grown the PL and a ESL is bound to happen . It’s what the owner wants I’m sure

if the lad is a winner and wants to move to the premier league then only one club offers the best chances
if the lad is a winner and wants to stay in germany then munich is the only option
if its just down to money then chelsea and united will always pay over the odds in wages

like i said early on in this thread he is not the finish article ? needs some of the bad things knocking out of his game
turns off ? waving of his arms when not getting not the ball ? also needs to work a lot harder for the team in getting the ball back quickly in a press

if it was me and city wanted me then its done and dusted ? i would walk over burning coals for a chance to play for my club. money would be 2nd question after where do i sign

When we are at our best we are like a swarm of attackers, with threats coming from every player in the final third of the pitch. We don't need a focal point up front.

Try posting that when we (invariably) hit a 'bad patch' and the goals dry up...

We need a focal point / battering ram up front.

For a league that thinks it holds itself up to the highest moral standards, its shocking how bayern poach so many players from their rivals.

I dont follow bundesliga at all. Does anyone actually speak out about it.

If they sign him I couldn’t care less.
Only matters if he comes to england and if he does we must fight for it to be to us

Yes, like Neuer from Schalke in 2011, Boateng from City in 2011, Lewy from Dortmund in 2014, Kimmich of Stuttgart in 2015, Coman from Juve in 2015, Davies from Vancouver in 2018, Goretzka from mighty Schalke in 2017, Alaba from Austria Vienna in 2007, Müller from Pähl in 2001, Süle from Hoffenheim in 2017, Pavard from Stuttgart in 2018, Gnabry from Arsenal...

compared to Manchester City that created all of their players in their academy starting at the age of 6...

Yes, like Neuer from Schalke in 2011, Boateng from City in 2011, Lewy from Dortmund in 2014, Kimmich of Stuttgart in 2015, Coman from Juve in 2015, Davies from Vancouver in 2018, Goretzka from mighty Schalke in 2017, Alaba from Austria Vienna in 2007, Müller from Pähl in 2001, Süle from Hoffenheim in 2017, Pavard from Stuttgart in 2018, Gnabry from Arsenal...

compared to Manchester City that created all of their players in their academy starting at the age of 6...
Touched a nerve?

Bayern are vermin when it comes to approaching players. They never ask the players club for permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.