Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think that.
Hes only in Germany a year.
Because when you have the interest of teams from England and Spain, it’s hard to resist compared to Bayern, in which he wouldn’t even become the immediate star

Ibrahimovic and Eto'o both were fine for Pep's system. Both players had issues because of major personality clashes.
Yes. They didn’t leave because the team was better off without them, but Pep had to work around them. He’s a genius so the improvisations payed off. But for instance, as a system, his Bayern team had even better functionality and dynamic, by filling out every role

He seems ambitious but taking over from Lewandowski in a one team league would earn him a long term fortune

He seems ambitious but taking over from Lewandowski in a one team league would earn him a long term fortune
I wonder if in the Bayern forums they are discussing about his first touch, his work rate, whether he will disrupt the team and all that nonsense lol or being smart: wanting that raw talent to make their squad even superior. As should be the case here

This is exactly my fear too. and back then Zlatan was a total beast, yet Pep binned him fast as he did not fit the team. Barca was nowhere near as free flowing with him. Won the Champions League after Pep got rid of him due to much better team play overall.

These things also matter significantly, you can have amazing individual who scores loads but that does not mean that the team has improved. Many overlook these things.

Many like to slag off Jesus but he makes us better as a team than Aguero does.
Ibrahimovic was binned off for being a **** who refused to follow tactical instructions and pissed off all his teammates.

When we are at our best we are like a swarm of attackers, with threats coming from every player in the final third of the pitch. We don't need a focal point up front.
We don’t need a guy who’d get at least 30 goals a season given the amount of chances we create/miss, & who’d almost guarantee european domination? ok then, i beg to differ mate

If it was about goals only then Pep would have sold Jesus long time ago.
That is true but I think what we need and want is a bonafide goal scorer. Additionally, at 20/21 he has plenty of time to round out his game. Look at Kane or Lewandowski at the same age, no where near the players they are now.

When we were smashing all domestic goal scoring records it was with Aguero as a true striker. Our dominance this year belies the fact that our scoring is down significantly from the last 3 years. Not to mention we have 3 of the very best crossers in the world in De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez. I just don't see how anyone could argue with bringing in Haaland. It might make us the best team assembled in the history of the sport. No exaggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.