Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign him we must.

latest

I wonder if in the Bayern forums they are discussing about his first touch, his work rate, whether he will disrupt the team and all that nonsense lol or being smart: wanting that raw talent to make their squad even superior. As should be the case here
You do understand that what either Forums' opinions or debates are make no difference right?

The Tranfer Gods do not care who we plebs worship.

I feel like people here still underestimate and misunderstand Pep even after all these years
Sounds like there's an exam due for end of term?

... Same as my previous post, it doesn't matter if we have different opinions or even are oblivious to what Pep is about. Nothing wrong with us being just simple folk. :-) Once we are respectful.

The German Rags at it again. If Haaland goes there, it will be for the remainder of his career.

Hansi Flick talks up Erling Haaland move to Bayern Munich by insisting deal is 'very much possible'... with Borussia Dortmund star showing Bundesliga leaders all his class with nine-minute brace in Der Klassiker​

For a league that thinks it holds itself up to the highest moral standards, its shocking how bayern poach so many players from their rivals.

I dont follow bundesliga at all. Does anyone actually speak out about it.

If they sign him I couldn’t care less.
Only matters if he comes to england and if he does we must fight for it to be to us

For a league that thinks it holds itself up to the highest moral standards, its shocking how bayern poach so many players from their rivals.

I dont follow bundesliga at all. Does anyone actually speak out about it.

If they sign him I couldn’t care less.
Only matters if he comes to england and if he does we must fight for it to be to us
Completely agree. I don't give a toss where the lad plays his future football. What is hard to grasp, and as you allude to already, is how anyone can view the German League as anything more than a gimmick on which Bayern Munich can gain entry to the Champions League. It's beyond farcical when historically the 2nd best team, and only possible long term challengers to Munich, continue to sell anything of value they have to Munich. I just don't get how this nation of sporting fairness and fan owned clubs are so content to see such a closed shop with no conceivable way of it ever changing. It's no wonder the European giants such as Munich, PSG, Juventus and to a lesser extent Madrid and Barca can concentrate on the Champions League, when their own domestic leagues are little more than choreographed processions.

This guy is the best striker in the wirld no question . Mpabbe might be more skilful on the ball but this guy is deadly . We must sign him no question and if it takes £100 million to get him then so be it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.