Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
indykaila News

@indykaila
· 17h
Erling Haaland has held talks with @ChelseaFC. Confirmed! They are trying to break up his agreement with @mancity. 400k a week offered by #CFC.

Now indykalia has broken this news its surely time to move on to Danny Ings :)

Think I ended up blocking that account because it was ran by a Liverpool fan who absolutely hated City.

indykaila News

@indykaila
· 17h
Erling Haaland has held talks with @ChelseaFC. Confirmed! They are trying to break up his agreement with @mancity. 400k a week offered by #CFC.

Now indykalia has broken this news its surely time to move on to Danny Ings :)
Chelsea have pulled out of the running then.

Good luck bringing through any youth players that play 8/wing with Bernardo, Grealish, Gundogan, KDB, Foden, Sterling, Torres, Jesus and Mahrez ahead of them.
This coming season perhaps not, I was thinking farther ahead. A suitable loan won't be affected though.

He should stay at West Ham and enjoy his career playing regularly for them and his national team. He has utd in a ridiculous transfer fee written all over him though.
Personally would think it'd be disappointing if he came to us, he's at his level where he is.
Wrong thread pal. Keep up

Yeh all fair points mate.

I’m certainly not anti-Haaland, he’s a brilliant player, an incredible goal scorer.

I just think sometimes being a brilliant player who doesn’t fit the style of the team doesn’t work out for either party. Ibrahimovic at Barca being a good example.
I think Pep will be aware of this when he makes a decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.