Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should stay at West Ham and enjoy his career playing regularly for them and his national team. He has utd in a ridiculous transfer fee written all over him though.
Personally would think it'd be disappointing if he came to us, he's at his level where he is.

He should stay at West Ham and enjoy his career playing regularly for them and his national team. He has utd in a ridiculous transfer fee written all over him though.
Personally would think it'd be disappointing if he came to us, he's at his level where he is.

Who? Declan Rice?

There are rumours from the Villa end that City are trying to close a deal during this international break for Grealish. Would SORT OF make sense in that when we have a big spend we tend to split it between financial years, so I'd expect if we're doing Grealish/Haaland, for one of them to come before the end of June.
Would Grealish mean no Messi

Makes sense to me, Grealish is 25 (26 in Sept) which gives us leeway bringing through the youth players (loans or odd games) without putting undue pressure on them.

Good luck bringing through any youth players that play 8/wing with Bernardo, Grealish, Gundogan, KDB, Foden, Sterling, Torres, Jesus and Mahrez ahead of them.

There are rumours from the Villa end that City are trying to close a deal during this international break for Grealish. Would SORT OF make sense in that when we have a big spend we tend to split it between financial years, so I'd expect if we're doing Grealish/Haaland, for one of them to come before the end of June.

Grealish would want the move as well so he will push for it! plus am sure there is a 60m buy out

I can’t imagine Villa will let him go easily or cheaply. Perhaps could be our record fee until we potentially buy Haaland.

how big is big though Ahsan? Haaland obviously would be £90-100m but if we can get Messi he would be free ? How could we sign him in this years accounts and put it through the books if he didn’t sign until the summer window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.