Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he didn’t score a 1-v-1 with Ederson, so he’s ready made to slot straight in at City!

If he’s shit at taking corners, throwins and penalties n’all, we should immediately make him captain.

This forum never ceases to amaze me. Are we really discussing the fact that Haaland didn’t run over the city crest on purpose so it means he must be coming? How about he didn’t run over it because he knows 100% he isn’t coming? Me thinks there is some serious clutching at straws at the moment. If he comes, he comes. If he doesn’t, then he doesn’t and sees another club as the choice to further his career aspirations. Running over a city crest in a champions league quarter final doesn’t have any significance either way. It’s the same as saying he decided to have red strawberry jam (must be going to United) on his toast in the morning instead of blueberries (city) on his pancakes. All completely none sense.
Come on man, it’s obvious, the blue bag, the blue bag!

Then it is most likely pt.4, respect and a soft spot for the club.
He also might be on the WUM and knows it’ll get people talking. He could even be linked to advertising payments from media outlets if they get a lot of clicks on their stories. It’s very often about money with footballers and agents these days.

First time I have actually seen him play. Hard for me to make any judgement at all but what did stand out is his pace and strength which makes him totally different to the type of player we currently have. His goal scoring record is amazing though, so based on very little from me I would be all over him in the summer but not anywhere near 100mil, I think 80 would be a great price
The clubs who can realistically afford him will have more scouts turning up than Baden-Powell had. As for 80-100M, very much doubt it.

He also might be on the WUM and knows it’ll get people talking. He could even be linked to advertising payments from media outlets if they get a lot of clicks on their stories. It’s very often about money with footballers and agents these days.

Ah, makes sense. Makes his blue bag all the more impressive.

PS, I've corrected it now, but I initially mistyped that as 'his blue vag'. Thought it accidentally funny enough to mention.

First time I have actually seen him play. Hard for me to make any judgement at all but what did stand out is his pace and strength which makes him totally different to the type of player we currently have. His pace might not be such a big asset for us as we play against parked buses 95% of the time, but his strength would help with build up play. His goal scoring record is amazing though, so based on very little from me I would be all over him in the summer but not anywhere near 100mil, I think 80 would be a great price
I reckon if he'd being playing for us last night Matt Hummels would be announcing his retirement this morning

This forum never ceases to amaze me. Are we really discussing the fact that Haaland didn’t run over the city crest on purpose so it means he must be coming? How about he didn’t run over it because he knows 100% he isn’t coming? Me thinks there is some serious clutching at straws at the moment. If he comes, he comes. If he doesn’t, then he doesn’t and sees another club as the choice to further his career aspirations. Running over a city crest in a champions league quarter final doesn’t have any significance either way. It’s the same as saying he decided to have red strawberry jam (must be going to United) on his toast in the morning instead of blueberries (city) on his pancakes. All completely none sense.
I thought he was walking not running?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.