Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was very impressive when he came looking for the ball in midfield, dragging both Dias and Stones in with him.

Some of his laying off and passing really surprised me. His performance reminded me a lot of Kane's against us earlier this season.

Has a real aura only the top echelon players have.
Yeah his link up play was quite nice and with better midfielders around him it would look a lot better

He was very impressive when he came looking for the ball in midfield, dragging both Dias and Stones in with him.

Some of his laying off and passing really surprised me. His performance reminded me a lot of Kane's against us earlier this season.

I was concerned every time he was on the ball. Very similar feeling as to when I was at Barca at home and away when Messi tore us a new one. He has proven he needs half an inch before hes smashed it in the top corner.

We simply have to buy him.

Class act, with "presence" on and off the pitch.

Would make a wonderful long term signing and our own superstar.

An utter beast of a player. Very impressive. I cannot imagine what he would do playing for us. All those balls played across the box with nobody challenging for them......
What surprised me was his link play. He really looks exceptional.
I wonder what Phil was saying to him.
When you come to City, you’ll be rooming with me and don’t forget a few phone numbers as I love those Scandinavian girls the night before a big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.