Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane is a horrible little **** but a fabulous player. Had a worse season than Raz, so it's not out of the realms of possibility that they would cut him loose to keep Salah.

I saw Mane was delaying his contract talks and is now approaching the two years left?

He is paid a lot less than Salah, so Liverpool certainly have a lot to think about.

Hopefully he does the same as Wijnaldum!

Absolutely correct. And he only included that other shite to try and make it look like he was 'informed'.

Even Bates knew it needed couching.

I saw another graphic in the Mail yesterday, £2bn - the true cost of a quadruple.

They took our annual wage bills and added it to a £600m transfer spend during Pep's tenure.

That's a big £1bn jump from somewhere and clearly no other club pays their players to play...
Where’s the article for the true cost of the ‘we beat Man City’ cup?

Mane is a horrible little **** but a fabulous player. Had a worse season than Raz, so it's not out of the realms of possibility that they would cut him loose to keep Salah.
I despise Mane,you describe him perfectly,but if we cant get Haaland,and he was obtainable i wouldnt hesitate.We need a couple more nasty cunts in our side,players with a dark side and a do or die attitude.....he has that in spades,as well as fantastic ability.

He'd be incredible in our 11.

The question is, would bringing in Haaland raise City to a point where, in terms of trophies won and profile, we could recoup the cost through increased sponsorship etc. At the prices being thrown around at the moment both in terms of fee and wages, I would suggest not. I suspect Txiki will be thinking the same.
The difference being that unlike you, Txiki won’t be giving the figures spouted by Bates one second of his time and thoughts.

That’s a great prediction one I totally agree with, but who’d of thought after the take over we’d be talking it would take 20 years for the media to take us for what we are.

United for 26 years were an absolute laughing stock of a club before they won that next league title, Liverpool were the darlings of the media.

AC Milan were a joke until Berlusconi pumped his cash in.

Winning breeds success. 20 years is probably about right.

There are United fans now aged 20 who probably can't even remember more than one Premier League title.

Drink that fucker in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.