Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We kept them well away from our box so he never really got chances as they sat deep. We did what generally we are very good at defensively and limit very good players by limiting their chances. Don't think you can look at that game and compare it to the amount of chances he'd get with us.
Agree. He did look anonymous but he was well looked after by our defence. Their system didn't help.
We have now had a look at him over two games and it will soon be Mbappe's turn to audition. Then it's decisions decisions !!!!
Hope we can keep him just as quiet.

kane rumour is a media briefing methinks...
It’s not even that, people are mistaking opinions to fill out a two hour show for a Barcelona crowd when Madrid is in a CL semifinal and ahead of them in La Liga, as serious information. No one has any obligation to know what every show in the world is like, but believing “X knows Pep therefore...” is a little maddening

Agree. He did look anonymous but he was well looked after by our defence. Their system didn't help.
We have now had a look at him over two games and it will soon be Mbappe's turn to audition. Then it's decisions decisions !!!!
Hope we can keep him just as quiet.

I doubt we will.....mbappe is better, unfortunately he's unlikely to wear a city shirt.
Haaland is good, but some of the straw clutching justifying earlier posts of what a genius he is is a bit sad.....i know we need/want a forward but aside from the fanboys on here i think the one Dortmund player anyone would take, who stood out a class above his teammates in both legs and every club would take, was a 17yr old brummie.

I'll have to admit .. after watching him properly for 180 minutes, I'm not as obsessed about us signing him as I was
We had conceded 1 goal in 8 champions league appearances before facing Dortmund. He created both of their 2 goals despite being provided very little service, also outmuscled Dias and almost scored one himself. And he’s only 20, even younger than Foden. This is a chance to sign a 20yo Harry Kane on steroids who also happens to be a City fan

Not at the time. And used a lot here
I can only think you've got players mixed up as both agreed a deal with City. Jorginho played us and followed his previous manager to Chelsea and Alves did the same to get a better deal from PSG after agreeing to come to us. We didn't back away from either deal so they're still terrible examples.

I can only think you've got players mixed up as both agreed a deal with City. Jorginho played us and followed his previous manager to Chelsea and Alves did the same to get a better deal from PSG after agreeing to come to us. We didn't back away from either deal so they're still terrible examples.
They’re examples of negotiations falling apart

35 million Euros per year? LOL.
He is a great player but please...... this is ridiculous. No need to even think about it.
Get Messi and Mbappe instead :)

What I love about this story is how much “Goal has learned that...” and “Sources have told Goal...” are used for “info” (fake or not) that have been out for weeks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.