Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madrid can't get Haaland seems like without the super league

There’s actually an even more specific quote in which he says signings like Mbappe and Haaland can’t happen without the ESL.

Could these recent shenanigans affect Haalands decision about where he moves to .To me Bayern may be favourite's for him

Could these recent shenanigans affect Haalands decision about where he moves to .To me Bayern may be favourite's for him
From a player POV, would you want to sign for a club that weren’t invited to the ESL and who would have to jump through hoops (in terms of the governance model in Germany), to gain entry to it? Those concerns are on the back burner for now, but regardless of their protestations, I think most top players would want in on the ESL if it went ahead in the future.

I doubt it would affect a players decision but what about a clubs? Its going to be interesting to see if any of the ESL 6, who have cried poverty, suddenly find £100m to buy a player.

A young talented player wanting to become as good as possible choosing NOT to play for Pep Guardiola is too stupid to play in our team anyway. Looking at you Mr Sane. Hopefully Erling has s bit more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.