Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transfer fee and wages are ridiculous. They would make all the players want pay rises. I just can’t see us spending this amount of money.

The transfer fee and wages are ridiculous. They would make all the players want pay rises. I just can’t see us spending this amount of money.

i understand what your saying but if a major sponsor like puma get involved and take some of the wages off city wage bill and we give him a wage what the rest get like £330.000 a week then its out of the clubs hands and haaland marketing team and sales

we have to get haaland and simply its not going to be cheap ? i can 100% say if we don't one of the other big team will and it will come back to hurt us one way or another

time for manchester city to show we are big time and show some muscle and power. forget FFP and all the bollocks going on with the super league 6 ? city have to sign him and then show that we mean business and want to win the champions league over and over again

Yep,truly superb.

But it isnt only the goals,just his presence causes panic and carange amongst defences,imagine the space and opportunity that would provide our current lot.

Drools!

matey spot on

i got murdered on here the other night vs villa for say the same thing ? a world class striker is more than goals
he controls the defences line and teams have to have special attention and even double up on them leaving space for somebody else. you can see clearly city are missing a striker and lack killing teams

Looking at Wolfsburg fixtures
Yep,truly superb.

But it isnt only the goals,just his presence causes panic and carange amongst defences,imagine the space and opportunity that would provide our current lot.

Drools!

Emphatically agree, he's terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.