Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want Haaland, I think he has the potential to be the best player in the world, at least the best striker in the world in the next decade. But I do have problem with him and I only realized this yesterday after the game. Teams against us play very very defensively. Sometimes all 11 players stand 30 meters from their goal. Haaland is a native goal scorer but he also has insane pace that helps him score a lot of goals for Dortmund. With us his speed will not be significant with the low defensive line of the opposing team. So I think in terms of who fits better to our system and need the answer is Kane. He has so much better game vision, passing skills, leadership, PL experience and also he is a serious threat with his header.

We get Haaland or blew the next 10 years with average striker possibilities that will flop 95%. That is so huge money loss, that it would be just stupid to pass this one 150m. There is no-one with same value and age. WE can buy countless amounts of Grealish style players that we have allready and forget that the most important thing is to get Haaland and nothing else.

I really want Haaland, I think he has the potential to be the best player in the world, at least the best striker in the world in the next decade. But I do have problem with him and I only realized this yesterday after the game. Teams against us play very very defensively. Sometimes all 11 players stand 30 meters from their goal. Haaland is a native goal scorer but he also has insane pace that helps him score a lot of goals for Dortmund. With us his speed will not be significant with the low defensive line of the opposing team. So I think in terms of who fits better to our system and need the answer is Kane. He has so much better game vision, passing skills, leadership, PL experience and also he is a serious threat with his header.
Haaland is fast but also finishes with amazing proficiency and could also be a great hold
up player which at times we need given his size.

I dont see anything Kane does that is better than Haaland and is older, more injury prone and more expensive

And not even the fact that we dont buy Haaland for example. But that team like Chelsea after ucl money will bring him as addition to their team would destroy so much of our own chances. I really hope that people in our staff will understand that 150m spending in one player that has real quality is better than buy bang average crap with 3x 50m no more depth, we have that allready.

Haaland is fast but also finishes with amazing proficiency and could also be a great hold
up player which at times we need given his size.

I dont see anything Kane does that is better than Haaland and is older, more injury prone and more expensive
Kane is a very good footballer far better at this time than Haaland.

But Haaland far better long term signing, he is the one for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.