Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I’d much prefer this. I hope we’re not trying to buy Kane as some sort of statement because in all likelihood it will rebound right back in City’s face
Exactly, Spurs getting 100m for Kane is a get out of jail card, let them crash and burn.

Little Alf is the one we should break the bank for.

Mahrez wasn't key for us winning the prem league, dias was. Never said he wasn't a good player, he is definitely above average but he is an individual and he can't play in a system as we have seen ever since his arrival, he still plays like he at lfc. He thrives at clubs like aston villa, or everton, where the mediocrity around him makes him shine like the star we thought he was.
I'm tempted to report this post for wumming.

If you're not wumming then you're fucking clueless as Mahrez is one of our very best players.

If we cannot get Haaland, then we should sign Calvert Lewin for 50m, sell Sterling for 80m and sign Grealish for 90m. Sign Gosens for 40m and then replace like for like if any other senior player leaves. Total cost 100m and we are good to go.

If we cannot get Haaland, then we should sign Calvert Lewin for 50m, sell Sterling for 80m and sign Grealish for 90m. Sign Gosens for 40m and then replace like for like if any other senior player leaves. Total cost 100m and we are good to go.
Which version of FM are you using for your research?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.