Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance he is signing for city today.

There’s not a chance he is signing for City *ever*.

With the money involved both in terms of breaking our wage structure (he’d be on more than KDB) and having to line the greedy pockets of Riola and his dad, there’s no way in a million years we’re going to sign him.

It confuses the fuck out of me that some blues are still living this bizarre Walter Mitty pipe dream.

With the money involved both in terms of breaking our wage structure (he’d be on more than KDB) and having to line the greedy pockets of Riola and his dad, there’s no way in a million years we’re going to sign him.

It confuses the fuck out of me that some blues are still living this bizarre Walter Mitty pipe dream.
Correct.

It’s not a signing City ever make.

Why should Riolas dad get a cut of the transfer fee?

Exactly. However much I would love us to sign Haaland I reckon his massive costs will likely spell financial trouble for any club further down the line.

What I'm saying has nothing to do with that, neither has the fact Alf was never the most popular player for us, he could have been wearing ANY shirt that day, I'm speaking specifically about a son, seeing his father treated like that, with an opposition player standing over him and screaming having gone to do him, the fans rejoicing in it (and still do), sorry if you could, but I never could play for that club, or those fans.
I agree.

Other than prematurely ending Alf's career......Their fans still see that as an occasion where they put ickle Citeh in their place,one they can lord over and lap up

As a son,you don't engage with such,you go looking for revenge.

I like my house, I think my house is great and lots of people often tell me how great my house is and how they would like to buy my house. I've decided to tell everyone that my house is available for 50mil, despite the market saying thats mental for a 2 bed gaff in this area.

Now nobody wants to buy my house for this price.

Haalands camp can band whatever numbers they want around, 850 a week, 1mil a week, 40mil agent fees, nobody is interested at those numbers.

I like my house, I think my house is great and lots of people often tell me how great my house is and how they would like to buy my house. I've decided to tell everyone that my house is available for 50mil, despite the market saying thats mental for a 2 bed gaff in this area.

Now nobody wants to buy my house for this price.

Haalands camp can band whatever numbers they want around, 850 a week, 1mil a week, 40mil agent fees, nobody is interested at those numbers.
PSG and United just don't seem to care about costs at all, and their wacky signings (Neymar, Sanchez are the first that spring to mind) have inflated the market to these crazy levels. Haaland will be the next one to do the same. Not saying that's wrong or right, but it is definitely the case.

Yet it's always City who get their name thrown around when the conversation on spending comes up.

City just aren't in that same league of carefree spending.

PSG and United just don't seem to care about costs at all, and their wacky signings (Neymar, Sanchez are the first that spring to mind) have inflated the market to these crazy levels. Haaland will be the next one to do the same. Not saying that's wrong or right, but it is definitely the case.

Yet it's always City who get their name thrown around when the conversation on spending comes up.

City just aren't in that same league of carefree spending.
You're comparing global superstar Neymar and marketing king (who still doesn't earn 850k a week) to a Norwegian kid who's claim to fame is hammering goals in against Lederhosen FC.

City may not entertain the nonsense surrounding it with Raiola involved, however it's clear that nobody is going to do that either at the media quoted numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.