Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club that idolisies a man who assaulted and ended your Dad's (City Captain's) career, and he allegedly wants to go there? Just can't fathom this one. Did we treat Alfie badly?
I would be shocked if he went there.
Can you imagine seeing Alf sat watching his son play in that ground, i can't!

If the choice was between us and them, then he comes to us imo.

Dont believe Rag propaganda - they're worse than fucking Goebels those cunts.

Nottingham rag boy posted were in a "crisis" because we lost to Spurs (no mention of the fact we were 5-6 players short of our first 11) and drew with Southampton (a feat they managed the previous week) and despite them getting beaten by a Cuckoo Clock 11 and a 89th minute jammy as fuck winner and extra time penalty save against a Michail Antonio less West Ham.

I despise the twats.

His career to this point has been carefully managed to maximize his money. I don’t blame him or Alf one iota for doing so as these footballers have a very short window to earn a lifetime of money. I earnestly think his father would have no problem watching his son over there if they were the highest bidder. What happened to him was an assault but it would be madness to let that be a reason to earn less this many years later.

Having said all that, I think Erling is already above their level and I don’t see how they could offer him more money than other clubs who will want him. We need him more and Madrid seem to have an inside track on him. I’d be surprised if he ended up there just based on the footballing reasons that have seeme d to drive his career to date

The club that idolisies a man who assaulted and ended your Dad's (City Captain's) career, and he allegedly wants to go there? Just can't fathom this one. Did we treat Alfie badly?
If Leeds could afford him I think that would be his ideal destination on sentiment but football is a money business so I don’t know .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.