Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s this summer or not at all and I believe it will be this summer.

yep

both parties are in need of each other this summer. simple manchester city have the money haaland has the goals
a deal can be done if last summer city had a deal for messi on the table. give haaland a wage that a world class young player demands and have a goal bonus that written in the deal

if haaland comes to city it will be on a ten year deal and the wage will be based on targets and age. so lets say he gets to the age of 24 its goes up than again ever years after that

but we are talking about a super star everybody will want a slice of the pie. sponsors tv image rights shirt sales
puma and city could right or print their own money. this is why manchester city have to sign haaland if we are going to the next level and want people to take notice

THE NORWEGIAN BLUE will be talk of the football world

But isnt that the requirement for a player with this guys potential? Go big or go home
Kun first came on good money with the promise of increases if he settled and was successful, the club were true to their word and consistently rewarded him with significant wage increases and contract extensions.

The same will apply to Little Alf, prove your worth and fulfill your obvious potential and he will not want for medals, money or satisfaction.

But not only this. Put Haaland at Bayern and see what happens to his stats hehe. And I say again, Lewandowski and Silva have 6 penalty goals vs Haaland’s 1 and both played three more games than Haaland.

As for the previous season, he arrived in the January window
I am not so sure about this "put him into the Bayern squad and he will have zillions of goals...".

With his style he might have a lot less. A lot of his goals have a special pattern that is related to his speed and him going deep and beating the offside trap. Seldom goals where he is in infight with the defenders.

Whereas Lewy has a big range of different goals and goal situations in which he scores. And Lewy is much more a part of the whole team strategy and tactics in the recent two years. He was a lot more egoistic before that.

As I told before - he is not a finished product. He has all the tools but he still has to learn much. If you believe all the stories around him he is one that works hard and is first in training - that is positive. A lot of the talents somewhen think that they have already made it.

I am not so sure about this "put him into the Bayern squad and he will have zillions of goals...".

With his style he might have a lot less. A lot of his goals have a special pattern that is related to his speed and him going deep and beating the offside trap. Seldom goals where he is in infight with the defenders.

Whereas Lewy has a big range of different goals and goal situations in which he scores. And Lewy is much more a part of the whole team strategy and tactics in the recent two years. He was a lot more egoistic before that.

As I told before - he is not a finished product. He has all the tools but he still has to learn much. If you believe all the stories around him he is one that works hard and is first in training - that is positive. A lot of the talents somewhen think that they have already made it.

Lewandowski first season at Dormund and the Bundesliga was the 2010/2011. He played 41 games and scored 9 goals. He was older than Haaland is now.

yep

both parties are in need of each other this summer. simple manchester city have the money haaland has the goals
a deal can be done if last summer city had a deal for messi on the table. give haaland a wage that a world class young player demands and have a goal bonus that written in the deal

if haaland comes to city it will be on a ten year deal and the wage will be based on targets and age. so lets say he gets to the age of 24 its goes up than again ever years after that

but we are talking about a super star everybody will want a slice of the pie. sponsors tv image rights shirt sales
puma and city could right or print their own money. this is why manchester city have to sign haaland if we are going to the next level and want people to take notice

THE NORWEGIAN BLUE will be talk of the football world
Nah,he'll be pining for the fjords within a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.