Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same Barcelona who.

Have to offload players.
Can't register players.
Have just got a loan to pay for torres.
Won't start paying for torres until July.

I somehow don't believe this latest article but somehow it suggests that Barca have around 200-250m to spend on Haaland, his wages and agent fees.

January is going to be fun isn't it.

Is this the same Barcelona who.

Have to offload players.
Can't register players.
Have just got a loan to pay for torres.
Won't start paying for torres until July.

I somehow don't believe this latest article but somehow it suggests that Barca have around 200-250m to spend on Haaland, his wages and agent fees.

January is going to be fun isn't it.
Most reports saying Haaland to Barca,but they're eyeing Morata in case Haaland doesn't happen........Morata it is then.

Decent article on the state of Barcelona. They are pretty much fucked.

i smell bullshit by Barcelona and there is more lies in the barca accounts then in a the prince andrew's statement
why manchester city are doing a favour to them and lapota after all the shit spreading they did in uefa FFP case
is crazy ? they will shit on you without any care in the world and forget getting a favour back ?

sane and now torres ? both munich and barcelona are the main setup in europe with club members on the uefa board and big moaners in FFP ? unless we are greasing the hands to get haaland without any fingers pointing then i don't understand it one bit

i smell bullshit by Barcelona and there is more lies in the barca accounts then in a the prince andrew's statement
why manchester city are doing a favour to them and lapota after all the shit spreading they did in uefa FFP case
is crazy ? they will shit on you without any care in the world and forget getting a favour back ?

sane and now torres ? both munich and barcelona are the main setup in europe with club members on the uefa board and big moaners in FFP ? unless we are greasing the hands to get haaland without any fingers pointing then i don't understand it one bit
So we're doing favours for Munich too now?

Marca today has an article up that is very transparent. Regardless of it being true or not, the Spanish media will run the story of the Haaland transfer being Barcelona vs Madrid. It’s too juicy a story, too many clicks and viewers to be gained. They start on January 1st with that fiction: “Haaland tells tourist he wants to play in Spain”. January 2nd: “Deal with Madrid”. January 4th: “Deal with Barcelona”. And they will keep doing it until the truth settles in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.