Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the plan, why didn't they just take the money Madrid (supposedly) offered in the summer?

I wouldn't look for logic mate. The people really making the decisions there are Emirati royalty, they live in a different world. The brother of the owner responded to the Madrid Mbappe bid by tweeting that we needed a new "Hitler in our time", they're all mad.

being a Norwegian interviewer (jan aage fjortoft I think) I'm thinking did he want to use the interview to make a specific statement......ie he instigated/requested the interview, not the other way around?

The guy definitely pushed way longer than I thought he could get away with, Haaland could have just said "no comment" to shut it down. He's pissed off with Dortmund for pushing, that much is clear.

Good to see him continuing to bang in the goals despite the ongoing speculation.
Clearly has a good attitude to accompany the bags of ability.

Too true.

Ronaldhino
Eto
Kaka
De Rossi
Van Persie
Isco
Pogba

All convoluted, drawn out media dramas that ended in naada.
Have we ever completed one of these circus transfers - Tevez was a free agent so doesn’t count.
Those were the days before we dominated the EPL, and also Europe.................pauses for the Champs League win of 2022, but you get what I mean. City are a different animal now, where we don't have to pay overly inflated wages...cough Rags, because we are the best project around.

Those were the days before we dominated the EPL, and also Europe.................pauses for the Champs League win of 2022, but you get what I mean. City are a different animal now, where we don't have to pay overly inflated wages...cough Rags, because we are the best project around.
I too sense that we may depart from our past signing philosophy should we peruse Haaland. Next Summer will be really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.