Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard him talking on sly news about his father and issues with people ignoring his dad for 5 years and now he seems to be flavour of the month ,hope this is not City related but just sly shit news

Thankfully we didn't get any of those. We seem to have dodged a lot of bullets. Coincidence?

To be fair, aside from Maguire, had they joined then I doubt we'd have been calling them failures either. All of them would've been brilliant for us, especially Alexis. Makes the greediness even more frustrating.

One I am really happy with is Dani Alves because it seemed as though we pushed on with Walker when he fucked off to Paris.

One I am really happy with is Dani Alves because it seemed as though we pushed on with Walker when he fucked off to Paris.
Walker was already in, we quickly signed Danilo instead when Alves swerved us to keep his supermodel wife happy. She wanted Paris.

Either Manchester City, Paris (Saint-Germain) or (Real) Madrid” Haaland for Sky as who will win this year champions league. Order must mean something, right?

Reactions: DJ1
Please stop posting nonsense from absolute bullshit merchants.

Only kids and morons believe stuff like this.
I believe it, why wouldn't City request his records? He is a multi million pound investment does this tosser on twitter know any transfer details though i doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.