Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally bored of the Haaland show. Couldn't care less if he joins Real or Barca, stays where he is or even goes to the Geordies for that matter.
I'm so proud of the way our club has been run in the last few years and would really love to see us giving the academy lads the best possible chance before spunking a ton of money on this guy.
Don't worry he's being announced to us next month.

Totally bored of the Haaland show. Couldn't care less if he joins Real or Barca, stays where he is or even goes to the Geordies for that matter.
I'm so proud of the way our club has been run in the last few years and would really love to see us giving the academy lads the best possible chance before spunking a ton of money on this guy.
We still need to bring in a top drawer striker but we will not explode if we don’t sign haaland .

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the Haaland to City thing is all a smokescreen to drive his price up with Madrid.
i can’t see them signing both him and Mbappe.
If Alvarez turns out to be half as good as he looks there’s no need to spend big on Haaland particularly as he’s not the type of player Guardiola would choose and we’ve not exactly struggled for goals for the best part of 2 seasons without a striker.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the Haaland to City thing is all a smokescreen to drive his price up with Madrid.
i can’t see them signing both him and Mbappe.
If Alvarez turns out to be half as good as he looks there’s no need to spend big on Haaland particularly as he’s not the type of player Guardiola would choose and we’ve not exactly struggled for goals for the best part of 2 seasons without a striker.
I don't think Alvarez will be an out and our striker. But then again, I could be wrong. I'm going by the same highlights we've all seen. He looks more like a well rounded forward than a pure striker.

Its not the Haaland show though is it...its the media consitently making up fake bullshit to fill column inches.......nothing more....

I don't think Alvarez will be an out and our striker. But then again, I could be wrong. I'm going by the same highlights we've all seen. He looks more like a well rounded forward than a pure striker.

I think he will not survive as winger for Pep, but as a CF he might.

Pep wingers should have the ability to dribble with the ball glued to their feets, while CF job is easier little bit, he just to press & finish well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.