Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We simply have to get this one over the line now. Agree with the few whom have stated no City rebuttal means we are pushing hard for him; to miss out now would be crushing. We're an impeccably ran football club, our trophy haul under the stewardship of Pep and Los Hombres upstairs is testament to that, but for me there's always been a feeling that we haven't dominated as resoundingly as we could have done, that the club in this era hasn't realised it's full potential. We're currently blessed with the best crop of players this club has ever had, and arguably ever likely to have, and to see them play out their City careers without ever having a world class striker to optimise their brilliance; well that would be borderline gross negligence. Our stubbornness in these transfer scenarios will only work in our favour for so long.

Get this over the line City; and we'll reap a decade of rewards.
Agree with a lot of this. The thing is , if we miss out because Haaland chooses Madrid then fair enough. Not much we could’ve done about that.
if we miss out by low balling our offer and then go balls deep at 100m plus, for a twat like Kane I’ll be mightily pissed Off.
A true elite striker will lift us to unimaginable heights. Just like Sergio did.

Agree with a lot of this. The thing is , if we miss out because Haaland chooses Madrid then fair enough. Not much we could’ve done about that.
if we miss out by low balling our offer and then go balls deep at 100m plus, for a twat like Kane I’ll be mightily pissed Off.
How will you know? Haaland and Madrid aren't going to admit he only went there for the money

A true elite striker will lift us to unimaginable heights. Just like Sergio did.

Do people know who/what she was before she reinvented herself as transfer ITK? She was literally just some Mahrez fangirl who used to accuse people of being racist if they said sumat negative about him. She acted crazy, and I know cos I was one of then targeted by her and her pals for mass reporting repeatedly. Was mad.

...and now she's worked out that if you pick your words carefully, mimic actual journos info, hedge your bets and then delete past tweets selectively you'll look like you know sumat. A genuine chancer of the highest order. She's playing a game to get a large following and people are falling for it. There are loads on twitter that do this post-Romano.
I had no idea, definitely comes across as slightly unhinged though. Thanks for pointing it out anyway - I’ll stop posting her bs on here

Do people know who/what she was before she reinvented herself as transfer ITK? She was literally just some Mahrez fangirl who used to accuse people of being racist if they said sumat negative about him. She acted crazy, and I know cos I was one of then targeted by her and her pals for mass reporting repeatedly. Was mad.

...and now she's worked out that if you pick your words carefully, mimic actual journos info, hedge your bets and then delete past tweets selectively you'll look like you know sumat. A genuine chancer of the highest order. She's playing a game to get a large following and people are falling for it. There are loads on twitter that do this post-Romano.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.