Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm going to throw this word into the Haaland signing mix)

SupercalifRAGilisticHALAANDocious.

Or SuperCityRagsgobalisticHaalandsignsforCity!

Super City go ballistic Haaland scores for City.
Even just the sound of it
It's something quite superior
If you hear it from our voice you'll almost sound defeated.
Super City go ballistic Haaland scores for City.

That all depends on how Pep plans to utilize him. Will we change the way we play in order to better suit someone like Erling, or will he have to adapt to our kind of play. If it's the latter, I don't expect him to break any goal scoring records.

It's been so long since we played with a recognized striker... to think we at one point had Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko and Balotelli in our squad. Those were fun days.
False 3, I’ve heard.

He'll score goals, just saying that there is a lot of expectation on here of him scoring 30-40 goals plus. With new forward players usually taking a year to bed in don't be surprised if that doesn't happen.

If he doesn't reach 20 goals in all comps in his first season, many people will call him bust and the new FFS just you wait.

With all the talk of him smashing in 30 plus goals of the season, I thought I'd bring my pessimism and say we all expected Grealish to do well too.

It seems to take a year for any of our new forward players to do anything so I'm just saying don't be surprised if it's the same with Haaland.
No if Haaland gets the service he gets the goals. Jack is a weirdo don't know how he will turn out but he might be a hero this season yet. Showed a bit more over the last few weeks so hears hoping.

he just has to hit 20 goals for me in the league and some crucial UCL knockout goals and i think he will have succeeded in his first season.

I say just because a player of his calibre being fed by KDB, Foden, Mahrez and Silva should lead to as many if not more goals, as long as he is fit.

Tbf he might stick out like a sore thumb at times in his 1st year. Such is his quality he'll still likely get a great amount of goals but he'll probably need as much time as the rest.

Regardless of how his first season goes, he's likely going to become a juggernaut from year 2 onwards.

I reckon we may see a 3-5-2 with haaland and alvarez up top or a 4-2-3-1
3-5-2 could be very interesting for our young players going forward. Or just a usual 433 with leftback moving up to take the left side width.

Ake/Laporte
Dias/Laporte
Stones/Walker

Cancelo/Zinchenko
Foden/Grealish
Rodri/New DM (De Jong?)
Bernie/McAtee
Palmer/Sterling

Alvarez/Jesus
Haaland/Delap

Could also do more of a 4222

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.