Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf he might stick out like a sore thumb at times in his 1st year. Such is his quality he'll still likely get a great amount of goals but he'll probably need as much time as the rest.

Regardless of how his first season goes, he's likely going to become a juggernaut from year 2 onwards.
this is exactly how i feel. i think first year he’ll be clunky, at times he’ll look a little lost, his link up play won’t be what we expect, he will make bad decisions, probably miss a fuck load of penalties HOWEVER he’ll still score 45 goals in 45 games for us just because of how ridiculous his finishing is. then in his second season, we might be looking at the greatest player to ever step foot in the premier league…

English is not my 1st language, so can someone explain the world "imminent" for me ?

does it have a time period or it could be for ever ?

English is not my 1st language, so can someone explain the world "imminent" for me ?

does it have a time period or it could be for ever ?
When used correctly imminent means it’s due to happen soon.
So if you’re sat on a plane on the run way and you hear the engines warming up you could say that your takeoff is imminent.

However when used for football transfers for some reason it means any time from a few hours to a few months.
It’s just a buzzword

3-5-2 could be very interesting for our young players going forward. Or just a usual 433 with leftback moving up to take the left side width.

Ake/Laporte
Dias/Laporte
Stones/Walker

Cancelo/Zinchenko
Foden/Grealish
Rodri/New DM (De Jong?)
Bernie/McAtee
Palmer/Sterling

Alvarez/Jesus
Haaland/Delap

Could also do more of a 4222
No KDB. Wally by name

So has everyone on this sub-forum just accepted he is already a City player? Just checking, sure looks that way.

3-5-2 could be very interesting for our young players going forward. Or just a usual 433 with leftback moving up to take the left side width.

Ake/Laporte
Dias/Laporte
Stones/Walker

Cancelo/Zinchenko
Foden/Grealish
Rodri/New DM (De Jong?)
Bernie/McAtee
Palmer/Sterling

Alvarez/Jesus
Haaland/Delap

Could also do more of a 4222
I think there’s a massive omission in your squad list !!! KDB

this is exactly how i feel. i think first year he’ll be clunky, at times he’ll look a little lost, his link up play won’t be what we expect, he will make bad decisions, probably miss a fuck load of penalties HOWEVER he’ll still score 45 goals in 45 games for us just because of how ridiculous his finishing is. then in his second season, we might be looking at the greatest player to ever step foot in the premier league…
But Jordan Henderson will still win player of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.