Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did yes, he's the best goal scorer I've ever seen.

Yet he wasn't banging in 30-40 league goals a season.

Just think some on here need to calm down with their expectations of Haaland.
I have no expectations of Haaland yet as he hasnt even signed.....

Once I see (if we see him) play for us then we can know a little more what to expect

What I do know is that he is a natural goal scorer and finisher so whether or not he picks up the systems of play quick or not he will still put the ball in the net as he is a natural at it. ......when compared to some of our other forward players......

I hope, however statistically Grealish seemed destined to be brilliant for us. Hasn't worked out that way, yet.

Werner and Havertz also looked like they were decent, coming from that league but that hasn't worked either.

I'm just saying people are getting all their hopes up that Haaland will be the answer to goal scoring problems but things may take a while for that to happen. Obviously I hope that he hits the ground running.
Don’t care about his all round play just want him to slam the ball into the net . Problem is whoever cones to us will take time to adapt .

I hope, however statistically Grealish seemed destined to be brilliant for us. Hasn't worked out that way, yet.

Werner and Havertz also looked like they were decent, coming from that league but that hasn't worked either.

I'm just saying people are getting all their hopes up that Haaland will be the answer to goal scoring problems but things may take a while for that to happen. Obviously I hope that he hits the ground running.
Havertz is brilliant.
Nothing wrong with Werner's all-round play either, kid just has no confidence in front of goal.

And yeah, my money is on Grealish having a good season next year

Just think some on here need to calm down with their expectations of Haaland.
Haaland exudes the kind of confidence you rarely see...unless a player has the talent to back it.

He's a beast and will get at least 30-40 goals in his first season imo...barring injury(touch wood).

Out of curiosity, in all of his time at Bayern, Pep only didn’t play Lewandowski in TWO games when he was available. Not saying it will be the same, but it could be another Ruben Dias situation
Lewy is a phenomen when it is about injuries and health. He lives extraordinarily professional, too.

Can't all hopes be on Haaland.

Need to replace Sterling.

We still haven't replaced Sane/Torres.

Alverez is one for the future, he won't be playing many games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.