Erotic asphyxiation....

unsworthblue said:
was'nt some MP caught doing something similar a few years ago with a binliner and a satsuma whilst wearing fishnets? or is that just another of my sick fantasies.

Think could well be one of your fantasties Paul lol

scowy68 said:
unsworthblue said:
was'nt some MP caught doing something similar a few years ago with a binliner and a satsuma whilst wearing fishnets? or is that just another of my sick fantasies.

No your right,apprantly he claimed for the binliner,satsuma and fishnets on his expenses.
ha ha,sick bastard's are'nt they.don't they use the term 'turning the gas off ' to describe this funny behaviour? never tried it myself.don't do things that may kill me.and i prefer tangerines

unsworthblue said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Milligan
Er, not sure about the binliner and fishnets. Perhaps you are subconciously trying to tell us something?!

Bluebird1 said:
unsworthblue said:

Think could well be one of your fantasties Paul lol
it would have to be ann widdecombe in fishnets wrapped in a binliner with a satsumer in her mouth though sue.

I started an asphyxi wank thread on here some time ago that someone asked to be removed coz their bro died in this way.
Just thought y'all might wanna know before this thread gets into 5th gear!

I know somebody whose husband died doing this. She had to endure a Coroners Court Case in which it was necessary to prove he had not comitted suicide, but had died accidently. She was bereaved, ashamed and humiliated. Awful for her.

mammutly said:
I know somebody whose husband died doing this. She had to endure a Coroners Court Case in which it was necessary to prove he had not comitted suicide, but had died accidently. She was bereaved, ashamed and humiliated. Awful for her.

Absolutely. This thread isnt meant to offend anyone, just WTF?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.