Essien ??

AntonDonJuan said:
All we can do is ask the question. There's no harm asking

Especially as the fuckers have just signed studge...would be nice to shake things up at CHelsea, there is already a bit of unrest IMO

Soon enough and perhaps already, these top four clubs will see us as close rivals and buying their players will become more difficult.

mcigo said:
Dobsy87 said:
Best all round player in the league. But absolutely no chance. There'd be plenty of teams in for him and Chelsea would obviously prefer to sell abroad.

no way. Gerrard's a better all round player for me

Fair enough. Admittedly I'd rather have Gerrard in my starting team, but Essien IMO is the ultimate utility player.

AntonDonJuan said:
bluealf said:
AntonDonJuan said:
All we can do is ask the question. There's no harm asking

Is that why they keep asking about Mary ?

lol
Mary Mary quite contrary how does your lady garden grow, i heard you've got a pretty cool lawnmower

No guard on mine right down to the bone for me.

lol

Didn't MH say last summer that Essien and Gerrard would be his ideal central midfield? Surely he would want to test the water, if Essien is serious about moving on.

Big if, but if we did get him, we would be top 4 material, rather than top 6.

Essien for Robbie, anyone?

if there is any truth to this the club should go all out to get him.. Amazing player. Chelsea changed so much when he came back to fitness.. it wernt jst hiddink u know.

haha its funny to read comments like "all is not well at chelsea with deco carvalho"
deco never settled nd carvalho is too injury prone so they will be off to inter with jose . hardly "all not well" is it?

and this is just pr stunt from his agent to get a pay rise and he deserves every penny of what he earns and what he will earn. the club knows it and he will get a pay rise. he loves chelsea and the fans and the club loves him too much. hes aready a legend in the making, hes untouchable nd a spine of our team. now way hes leaving, not for city at least. as some one said why would he leave when hes fighting for titles each year n playing champions league to you who r on the way but not yet the finished product.

honestly i can see essien leaving for the next5 years.

cheers.

zigga_zagger said:
haha its funny to read comments like "all is not well at chelsea with deco carvalho"
deco never settled nd carvalho is too injury prone so they will be off to inter with jose . hardly "all not well" is it?

and this is just pr stunt from his agent to get a pay rise and he deserves every penny of what he earns and what he will earn. the club knows it and he will get a pay rise. he loves chelsea and the fans and the club loves him too much. hes aready a legend in the making, hes untouchable nd a spine of our team. now way hes leaving, not for city at least. as some one said why would he leave when hes fighting for titles each year n playing champions league to you who r on the way but not yet the finished product.

honestly i can see essien leaving for the next5 years.

cheers.

See id of thought that this may be true but you never know.. i hear terry is rather interested in our little project.

xx the citys coming for u!

Pollerz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.