Essien ??

.[/quote]

See id of thought that this may be true but you never know.. i hear terry is rather interested in our little project.

xx the citys coming for u!

Pollerz[/quote]

terry ? :D yeah hes "interested" only ;p
i hear u need experienced defenders. how bout 20 million for carvalho ;)

zigga_zagger said:
Alfie Boy said:
zigga zagger ,your user name is a chelsea song aint it ?

yes zigga zagga ziggga zagga oi oi oi

hahah yeah thought so , my brother and mates are all chelsea fans and drink in the so bar pre match and it rung bells ,

flb said:
how about Obi Mikel?

ummm...i rate him very highly. will be a great midfielder (edit)n has bags of potential. had a great season n many of us didnt miss makelele n thats saying a lot . how he didnt get nominataed for young player of the year is a joke. uses the ball very well, very cool composed on the ball n shields the ball very very well. under rated. i would rate him at about 25-30 million . but unlikeley to leave. could be our future captain too

zigga_zagger said:
flb said:
how about Obi Mikel?

ummm...i rate him very highly. will be a great midfielder (edit)n has bags of potential. had a great season n many of us didnt miss makelele n thats saying a lot . how he didnt get nominataed for young player of the year is a joke. uses the ball very well, very cool composed on the ball n shields the ball very very well. under rated. i would rate him at about 25-30 million . but unlikeley to leave. could be our future captain too
worth a bid then cock ; )

flb said:
zigga_zagger said:
flb said:
how about Obi Mikel?

worth a bid then cock ; )

starting with about 30 million u got the cash to spalsh nd believe me at 30 million hes worth it. no way would rednose nd jose fight for him then no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.