Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

What’s wrong with it?

At least it proves a point.

The only point it proves is that the fanbase and club are so paranoid about anyone commenting on attendence numbers that they'll drag up figures from 1934 to try and prove City are a bigger club than....fucking Southampton.

People want the press to stop bringing up crowd numbers or opposition fans to stop joking about the Emptyhad etc. but it's never going to happen while the fans are so insecure about it.

You can store a bag in a secure locker for £10 (£5 for seasoncard / Citizens members)… I think it should be free but at least they’ve given people who have to take a bag an option.. I heard them announce the new facility as I walked over from Asda
Asda are missing a trick if they aren't considering installing £2 a day lockers for match days.

Had a drink or two? No you’re not a rag but the poster has been on Bluemoon a long time and is blue through and through. Have a good night. C’mon City!
I’m sick of reading the lies in the press, I’m not taking it from a so called miserable blue

The only point it proves is that the fanbase and club are so paranoid about anyone commenting on attendence numbers that they'll drag up figures from 1934 to try and prove City are a bigger club than....fucking Southampton.

People want the press to stop bringing up crowd numbers or opposition fans to stop joking about the Emptyhad etc. but it's never going to happen while the fans are so insecure about it.
Those statistics prove the press and other fans are full of shit

Those statistics prove the press and other fans are full of shit

It proves nothing. It's like someone with little man syndrome carrying around a tape measure so they can whip it out and prove they are actually 5ft 8 and half so don't call them short.

The problem is that, as 'head' of the OSC, Kevin Parker is always going to be approached by the media for a comment on supporter related matters.
All he did was give his personal opinion, but that was reported as the view of all City fans. He was naive if he thought the largely anti-City media wouldn't turn his words into an attack on Pep.
It goes with the territory.
The simple fact is that if Pep hadn't gone on his unnecessary rant on Wednesday night, none of this would be an issue. Pep should stick to talking about football rather than rambling about bums on seats.
Pep needs to spend more time rambling about bums on the pitch or does he only save that for 5:0 wins and does it from the touchline?

And so he should. Yes, it's not his fault the players didn't perform to their usual standard this afternoon. But he did himself no favours this week.

Did you actually read this or just the headline?

I didn't say anything wrong after Leipzig. I said we had an incredibly tough game, had an incredibly tough game against Southampton and we would need the support of our fans.
I never complained about how many come or don't come. I have never thought this in my life. I don't know why people are asking me this question. I am grateful even if 85 or 100 people come."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.